Dear friends and subscribers, thanks for your continued readership and comments.
You will soon see some changes to the Classic Velocity Blog. The good news...We are moving to a new version of our software and taking advantage of some enhancements. The not so good news....We cannot just move to an identical looking site, so we must make some changes.
1. The site remains at www.classicvelocity.com, so you should not have to do anything to keep content coming your way. All of the old content is still there, but it may have moved around a bit. Try the menu at the top of the site to find things that seem misplaced.
2. There will be a new look and feel (see image below). The good news is that the site looks much better and is easier to read on tablets and phones. Images in particular are handled in far better fashion.
3. Connections to Social Media should be improved, so for those of you who subscribe via Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr, content should flow more seamlessly. Email subscriptions should look better as well.
4. The online store is back with an assortment of gear, photos, and more items coming.
5. The great slideshow feature is one of the casualties of this change. If you go looking at any of our old posts that have a slideshow, they will appear as static images. However, if you click on them, the image will change with each click and cycle through the slideshow.
6. We think that we have covered the bases, but if you can't find something, or your subscription breaks, please send us a note through the site, or email us at email@example.com